We are excited to announce our Children’s Wellbeing Pack. The current strange times that we are living through affect our children’s mental health. One minute they are going to school and the next they are stuck at home for weeks on end. They cannot see their family and friends and they cannot go out to do their usual exercise or activity routines.
This is what has led us to create these wonderful gifts for our little angels. This pack is an additional aid for you to support their emotional literacy and wellbeing. We have partnered with various other professionals who offer their expertise in helping children deal with their emotions.
Each Children’s Wellbeing Pack includes:
- Tools to help deal with stresses
- A colourful stress ball
- Smiggle Fluffy sand tub with a hidden character toy to help them deal with their emotions through proprioceptive activities
- A beautiful cuddly soft toy to engage their senses and provide comfort
- A mini assorted bath bomb to help them relax
- Colouring Sheets x4 to help them engage their creative side
- A 5ml Wild Orange & Fractionated Coconut Essential Oil Roller
- An A5 notebook to journal their emotions
- A Zebra Z-grip Pen for them to put their thoughts on paper
- Some treats to ‘pick them up’ (all completely vegetarian)
- A Galaxy hot chocolate sachet
- Maryland’s Cookies
- Hula Hoops Original Crisps
- A small lolly
- A range of information leaflets from professionals
- A leaflet on Family Food Education and a fun bingo game for children courtesy of Rav at Neet Nutrition (@neetnutrition)
- A leftlet on common allergies courtesy of Ash (@Ash_friendly)
- A leaflet on Kids Yoga Day for children courtesy of Deepa (@deepasaprayoga)
- Information sheet on supporting children’s emotions through essential oils and a colouring sheet courtesy of Jagdish (@therapybyoils)
- Vegan Sugar Cookies Recipe courtesy of Sunny (@sunnytcakes)
- An information sheet on bespoke kids vision board parties by Kaveeta Kaur (@breathlessness_beauty)
A lot of thought and input has gone into creating these packs to help children. They are limited in quantity so please order yours early to avoid disappointment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.